Airspace Change Organising Group (ACOG) is tasked with leading and managing the successful delivery of airspace change. ACOG will coordinate and facilitate, bringing together key agencies to achieve this goal. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a new industry body managing the collective programme that will deliver significant benefits to the UK and ensure the long-term connectivity of the UK as a worldwide HUB.
The purpose of this role is to maintain and manage a robust Quality Management System (QMS), to support senior leadership and senior executive to drive business improvement initiatives to meet the QMS objective, which is the provision of the delivery of key elements of the UK’s Airspace Modernisation Strategy, to drive forward the components airspace change proposals, optimise the overall design, and build a broad base of support for upgrades.
- Responsible for driving the activities to define, maintain and manage all the of the ACOG QMS ISO9001:2015 accreditation status.
- Lead the identification and creation of processes and standards. Ensuring effectively and efficiently communicated.
- Lead specific initiatives to drive business improvements.
- Establish the internal audit schedule, maintain and control a program of internal audit to achieve the objective of the Quality Management System.
- To control and maintain a system for notification of change requests, non-conformance, and corrective actions.
- SME for quality and information. To act as a quality and information expert for best practice for processing documents. Communicate with users and related documentation, providing advice and assistance to the business, not limited to facilitating business improvement workshops, and quarterly management system review.
- Administrate and update the management system. Ensure appropriate processes are in place, understood and responsible for the development of process documentation.
- Lead and facilitate the regular reporting cycle, manage information flow to and from local departmental contacts, providing visibility of Quality performance, and delivering assurance against requirements and identifying areas for improvement.
- Arrange and facilitate regular Quality meetings.
- Lead and motivate colleagues in ACOG team, creating a culture for continuous improvement and high standards where best practices are shared and expertise, capability and diversity are valued.
Essential skills & experience:
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent and experience in a comparable role.
- Experience of ISO9001:2015 requirements is essential.
- Proven experience of undertaking internal audits, equivalent qualification desirable.
- Experience of working within an agile programme environment is desirable.
- Flexible approach to fulfilling duties in a changing environment.
- Professional attitude, exceptional stakeholder engagement and management.
- Process knowledge and understanding of data protection legal and regulatory requirements.
- Ability to work in a multi discipline team environment and use own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organisational, analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent professional and interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal. Demonstrate ability to convey clear messages across a diverse and multi-disciplined environment, tailoring style to suit the needs of the audience.
- Self-motivated with a strong commitment to the attainment of company and personal objectives whilst always demonstrating high personal and professional standards.
- Experience with Microsoft 365 offerings including SharePoint is desirable.
This is a part time opportunity 3 days a week.
We celebrate the diversity of our colleagues. We thrive because we are all brilliantly different yet united in our passion to advance aviation and keep the skies safe. For more information on our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please see our website.
Applications for this post have now closed.