World ATM Congress
Join the conversation
If you’re attending the World ATM Congress this year, why not join the conversation and share your thoughts on the solutions and tools that are in use today and in development for tomorrow.
NATS will be delivering a number of demonstrations on stand 890 throughout the show, come along to hear about how we are working with our partners to advance aviation by improving safety, capacity and efficiency.
NATS will be participating in various presentations throughout the conference:
Tuesday 8 March
- Martin Rolfe, Chief Executive, speaking on ‘Big Picture Leadership’ in themain conference on Tuesday from 09:45
- Paul Nichols, Queue Management and Airspace Efficiency Manager will be talking about ‘XMAN Cross Border Arrival Management’ at the ATM Theatre, 11.45
Wednesday 9 March
- Samantha Nagahawatte, Systems Engineering Manager, speaking on ‘Virtual Centres: Breaking the Myth’ at the SESAR Exchange Theatre from 12.45
- Branka Subotic, Executive Director Borealis Alliance, talking about ‘The Borealis Free Route Airspace programme’ at the Spotlight Stage on Wednesday at 13:00
- Andy Shand, General Manager Customer Affairs and Kevin Hightower, Transportation and Energy Senior Technical Lead speaking on ‘Time Based Separation: metrics and benefits one year on’ at the Tower Theatre on Wednesday from 16:10
We’re pleased to welcome you to a drinks reception hosted by ferroNATS on the NATS stand on Tuesday 8th from 17:00 – 18:30. Please join us for some light refreshments and the opportunity to chat with a range of ATM experts.
NATS has been shortlisted for the following IHS Jane’s awards:
- CDOs with Sustainable Aviation in the Environment category
- TBS with EUROCONTROL, HAL and Lockheed in the Runway category
- Project CLAIRE – civil airspace integration of RPAS in Europe with Thales, NATS, NLR in the Enabling Technology category
We have also been entered into the European Commission SES awards:
- Extended Cross Border Arrivals Management optimising arrivals for London Heathrow Airport (XMAN) with FAB UK-IRL (NATS, IAA) FABEC (DSNA, EUROCONTROL, DFS) Snowflake Software & Harris Orthogon
- Time based separation with Heathrow Airport Limited, NATS, Lockheed Martin, EUROCONTROL