I live outside of the UK, can I apply to be an Trainee Air Traffic Controller?

To apply and work for NATS you must be eligible to work in the UK. You will need to provide evidence that you are eligible to work in the UK when you attend Stage 2 assessments and you will need to declare your eligibility when you make your online application.

  • Search
  • Contact

    Head Office

    4000 Parkway
    PO15 7FL

    Tel: 01489 616001

  • Social

UK Flights

Departed today
Landed today
Currently airborne
Handled yesterday

Please start typing and we will search our website for you.

Search Results