ATSEP Data Processing TDD9106
As a world leader in Air Traffic Management NATS relies heavily on the expertise of its engineers to provide systems support to the highest standards of quality and safety.
Air Traffic Controllers are dependent on a range of services closely knitted together to provide a seamless stream of accurate and timely information to their screens.
This course is designed to provide the student with an in-depth understanding of the fundamental structure that supports Air Traffic Services in an Air Traffic Centres environment and will include:
- What Air Traffic Controllers need and how they use information in their three primary areas of Aerodrome Control, Terminal Control, Area control.
- The fundamentals of Flight Data Processing
- The fundamentals of Surveillance Data Processing
- Software and Hardware requirements to provide systems support.
Flight Data processing
- Constructs the basic and supporting systems required to provide Flight Data Information.
- Data flows between the interconnecting systems
- How systems provide support for the main FDP function.
- Constructs the basic Surveillance system.
- Data flows in and out.
- Differing Radar inputs with advantages/disadvantages of each.
Here we look at HMI and how they provide Support engineers and Air traffic Controllers with tailored solutions to meet their needs. Utilising our extensive range of control & monitoring systems the student will be able to appreciate the simultaneous presentation of live data from different sensors.
Here we study the technology and protocols employed in data transmission and the verification methods used within the industry today.
ATSEP Shared TDD9101 ATSEP shared module is in three parts: Safety Management, Health and Safety Management and Human Factors.
ATSEP Comms Data TDD9102 NATS, as an established ANSP, relies on a wide range of data networks to support all of its operational voice, surveillance and flight data systems.
ATSEP Data Processing TDD9106 This course is designed to provide an in-depth understanding of the fundamental structure that supports Air Traffic Services.