NATS (“we”, “us” or “our”) provide the information set out on the NATS website (the “Website”) solely for information and to facilitate NATS’ communications.
By using any part of this Website, completing any registration with us and/or submitting any information to us on the Website, you agree to be bound by this cookies policy, together with the Website’s Terms and Conditions and privacy notice.
If cookies aren’t enabled on your computer, it will mean that your experience on our website will be limited to browsing and researching and will not be able to use its full functionality.
How to check Cookies are enabled or disabled on iOS Safari:
- Tap on the ‘Settings’ application from your home screen.
- Find and tap on the ‘Safari’ menu item.
- Under the ‘Privacy & Security’ section tap on the ‘Block cookies’ menu item.
- Select any option other than ‘Always block’.
How to check Cookies are enabled or disabled on Android internet browsers:
- Tap on the ‘Settings’ application from your home screen or under ‘Apps’.
- Under the ‘Device’ section tap on the ‘Applications’ menu item.
- Find and tap the ‘Internet’ menu item.
- Find and tap the ‘Privacy’ menu item. Enable ‘Accept cookies’.
All other browsers
Please consult your online Help files. You can also find out how to change your cookie settings and delete cookies on popular browsers at AboutCookies.org.uk.