NATS (“we”, “us” or “our”) provide the information set out on the NATS website (the “Website”) solely for information and to facilitate NATS’ communications.
By using any part of this Website, completing any registration with us and/or submitting any information to us on the Website, you agree to be bound by this cookies policy, together with the Website’s Terms and Conditions and privacy notice.
If cookies aren’t enabled on your computer, it will mean that your experience on our website will be limited to browsing and researching and will not be able to use its full functionality.
How to check Cookies are enabled or disabled on iOS Safari:
- Tap on the ‘Settings’ application from your home screen.
- Find and tap on the ‘Safari’ menu item.
- Under the ‘Privacy & Security’ section tap on the ‘Block cookies’ menu item.
- Select any option other than ‘Always block’.
How to check Cookies are enabled or disabled on Android internet browsers:
- Tap on the ‘Settings’ application from your home screen or under ‘Apps’.
- Under the ‘Device’ section tap on the ‘Applications’ menu item.
- Find and tap the ‘Internet’ menu item.
- Find and tap the ‘Privacy’ menu item. Enable ‘Accept cookies’.
All other browsers
Please consult your online Help files. You can also find out how to change your cookie settings and delete cookies on popular browsers at AboutCookies.org.uk.
About the cookies we use
You can find information below about all of the cookies we use and the reasons we use them.
1. Strictly necessary cookies
Strictly necessary cookies are essential to keep our website secure and working as it should. For instance, these cookies:
- Make our contact and product forms processes work properly
- Remember if you’ve accepted things like our website services’ terms and conditions, so you don’t have to tell us again
If you disable these cookies, it’s likely you’ll have some issues using the site.
2. Functionality cookies
Functionality cookies remember the choices you’ve made before so we can make sure our website looks and works the way you like. For example, these cookies can:
- Remember your preferences such as colours, text size and layout
- Remember your search settings
- Show you content that is relevant to you
- Remember if we’ve already asked you certain questions (for instance, our cookie banner)
3. Performance cookies
Performance cookies help us collect anonymous information about the customer experience on our website. We can find out the pages that are visited most frequently, and useful information such as whether visitors have come across any errors.
We use some performance cookies to help us improve our website by testing new design ideas, with the aim of making the website easier for you to use.
We may combine performance cookies data with other information, for example the products and services associated with your account, to help us improve and personalise your website experience even more.
We use these services to place performance cookies on your device:
- Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics to gather data about visitors and visits to NATS websites, with particular focus on whether they have come to the websites from searches on search engines. This information is then used to improve our marketing efforts.
Opt out of Google Analytics cookies
Disabling these cookies limits our ability to develop and improve the website in the future.
4. Advertising cookies
Advertising cookies are widely used in online advertising. They allow us to display our adverts to people who are more likely to be interested in our products and services.
You might notice that after visiting our site you see more adverts for our products on other websites. To do this we use ‘remarketing’ advertising cookies. All data is entirely anonymised throughout the remarketing process – nobody, including us, can get personal information about you from any of the advertising cookies we use on our website.
We use the following services which place advertising cookies on your device:
- Google Adwords
Opt out of Google Adwords cookies
Opt out of Facebook cookies
Opt out of Twitter cookies
By disabling these cookies any advertising you see on other websites won’t be related to your visit to this site. You may still see generic adverts from us on other websites.