Customer Awareness Courses
Creating dialogue between Airlines & NATS operational staff
- Understand how our airline customers view NATS and what they expect/want from us now and in the future.
- Develop an appreciation of customer business drivers and what operational constraints they have.
- Understand the process involved with the day to day management of airline operations
- Be aware of the commercial issues which are important to the airline
- Understand the need for change to meet the demands of NATS’ future business environment.
The Customer Awareness Courses are run frequently over the winter period and are held at either NATS’ Swanwick or Prestwick Area Control Centres.
For more information please contact the Customer Affairs team on E-mail email@example.com.
Operational Partnership Agreement The Operational Partnership Agreement is a partnership with our customers to maximise airspace capacity in the short to medium term.
Partnerships & alliances NATS is helping create and build relationships to accelerate the benefits of closer ATM integration.
What we do Whether you are an airport, airline or ANSP, NATS is ideally placed to help you meet every challenge.