Easy and effective noise modelling
Comp-AIR® is an easy to use software tool that uses maps to display data and engage with stakeholders, showing the noise impacts of different flight paths.
Comp-AIR® helps people to understand proposed changes, the thinking behind them and allows them to create alternative options that can be reviewed instantly. This enables airports to have a more data-driven conversation with their local communities and allows more direct and immediate feedback to be captured.
Comp-AIR® can be used to talk through alternative options and instantly compare the noise impacts of each. All the options analysed can be captured alongside any feedback and submitted as detailed evidence for review to the regulator.
Intuitive, customisable and data-rich
Key features of Comp-AIR® include:
- Custom design envelopes prevent users from creating flight paths outside the allowable area
- Interactive route design facilitates the creation of simple flight paths within the design envelopes
- High-speed noise modelling algorithm allows communities to instantly compare the noise impact of different flight paths
- Geodata on residents, schools, and hospitals provides accurate counts of people affected by noise from each flight path
Comp-AIR® allows you to easily define areas and create noise profiles
Increasing understanding and reducing risks
Key benefits of using Comp-AIR® include:
- Help stakeholders understand the impact of proposed changes and the thinking behind them
- Enables community discussions based on data rather than emotions
- All the options analysed can be captured alongside any feedback and submitted as detailed evidence for review to the regulator.
- Reduce the risk of airspace change project failure and the costs of re-consultation